Sunday, November 21, 2010

is this thing on?

What have we been doing these last few months?  I'm so glad you asked.

So very much soccer.


A whole lot of homework. 


Plenty of bike riding.


Some ninja-ing.


A mother-son thirteenth birthday getaway to Seattle and Vancouver.


Some art projects.


Piano lessons every week.


But still plenty of down time for for the kids to build a fort in the first big snow of the season with their uncle.


And about 525,600 other things -- busy is the name of the game.  We are in a constant state of motion around here.  It's just the way we like it.

5 comments:

The Rzentkowski's said...

Busy, busy, busy IS the name of the game! Thanks for chiming in and adding pictures. Looks like things are going good and you've gotten in plenty of quality family time.

Love the idea of the mother-son trip, maybe I need to start planning for next year..... :)

Lee and Martha said...

Great Pictures....Love them all! It's wonderful to hear from you and it looks like you all are having great fun!

Tom and Kara said...

It's great to have an update from you. I know you live in MN and all, but I can't believe you already had snow! It sounds like the boys are doing well. Happy Thanksgiving!

Ramie said...

What a wonderful update....it looks like you are just doing a lot of life and enjoying every minute of it!

Adoptive Parents of Three said...

Is Daniel going through a growth spurt or is that my imagination?

I loved this post. It's a great way to sum up a long time. I may have to "borrow" this method for my own family. And it's true - a picture is worth a thousand words.

I love to see the photos when your boys are playing together and doing fun stuff together. That's really awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails